Clickbank

Cheap Visitors! Less Than One Cent Each!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Readers Most Anticipated Movies


Hi guys..

Since I am featuring different reviews or information about the upcoming movies for this year 2008 and on the succeeding years. Can you please post your top 10 most anticipated movies for this year and movies that will be release for year 2009 or so.

You can leave a comment on this post for you to be able to list down your most anticipated movies. After a week or two I will post the most anticipated movies of the readers of my blog and I will post every information about the movies.

This isn't a contest just like what other blogger do but you can leave your link and as I post your most anticipated movies I will include the name and the link of your sites.

To help you choose here are the list of different movies:

2008 Movies
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins
The Incredible Hulk
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
The Dark Knight
Transformers 2
Dragon Ball Z
The Fast and the Furious 4
Iron Man
10,000 B.C.
Hancock
Superhero!
Jurassic Park IV
Star Trek XI
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Other Boleyn Girl
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
The X-Files 2
The Punisher: War Zone
Goal! 3
Friday the 13th
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Doomsday
G.I. Joe
Vantage Point
My Mom's New Boyfriend
Quantum of Solace
The Forbidden Kingdom
Saw V
Justice League
The Hobbit
Day of the Dead
College Road Trip
Little Fockers
Seven Pounds
Superman: The Man of Steel
Speed Racer
Witless Protection
Penelope
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Babylon A.D.
Horton Hears a Who
Valkyrie
Wall-E
Hannibal the Conqueror
The Night Watchman
Get Smart
Semi-Pro
Twilight
Year One

2009 Movies
Brave New World: Ravaged Planet
Coxblocker
Angels & Demons
Friday the 13th
G.I. Joe
Halo
Old School Dos
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Playboy
The Brazilian Job
Conquistador
Sin City 2
1776
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Inglorious Bastards
Arrested Development
Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins
24
Area 51
Green Zone
Alexander Litvinenko
1906
American by Blood
Beverly Hills Cop IV
The Birds
Born to Rock
Chef Jeff
Crank 2: High Voltage
Dallas
Electric God
Fahrenheit 451
Freakonomics
Game of Shadows
Garcia
The Human Factor
Inferno
The Informant
Jekyll & Hyde
The Jetsons
Jurassic Park IV
L.A. Riots
Lincoln
Masters of the Universe
One Red Paper Clip
Poe
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Sin City 3
Killing Pablo
The Sims
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man 4
Stealing Hollywood
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
Super Freak
Tekken
The Three Stooges
Transformers 2
Untitled J.J. Abrams Cloverfield Sequel
Untitled Kurt Cobain Project

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why but I'm more excited about this year's movies than I've been in a while. Here's my top 10:

1- Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull
2- The Forbidden Kingdom
3- Avatar (James Cameron, 09)
4- The Dark Knight
5- The X-Files 2
6- Wall-E
7- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
8- The Day the Earth Stood Still
9- Halo (09)
10- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

I feel like there are movies I'm forgetting though, so I may have to change the list...

Anonymous said...

My number one pick is, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

ss_blog_claim=b687fdcab314b53cab4c2c3f6d388da1