Clickbank

Cheap Visitors! Less Than One Cent Each!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things We Lost In The Fire..

Is this Halle Berry and Benicio del Toro?
I'm not familiar with this movie, I didn't even hear about this until I saw the poster and trailer. It makes me interested that's why I posted it here. Take a glance for just a few minutes and let me know your reaction about this upcoming movie.

Well, according to a review this movie will be released on October 19, 2007. It is a drama film directed by Sussane Bier.


PLOT:
Audrey Burke (Halle Berry) has just lost her husband. To help get over her grief, she tries to get to know her husband's best friend since childhood, Jerry (Benicio Del Toro), a little bit better. Except, Jerry is hopelessly addiction to heroin. But maybe, just maybe, the new relationship he forges with Audrey can help him get his life back on track.

CAST:
Halle Berry
as Audrey Burke
Benicio del Toro
as Jerry Sunborne
Robin Weigert
as Brenda
and many more....

MOVIE TRAILER:

0 comments:

ss_blog_claim=b687fdcab314b53cab4c2c3f6d388da1