Clickbank

Cheap Visitors! Less Than One Cent Each!

Friday, October 12, 2007

My Sassy Girl The Hollywood Remake (2007)

My Sassy Girl Hollywood RemakeJoo Gul Lae? in English "You wanna die?"- haha.. Remember this line? It came from one of the most popular movie in South Korea My Sassy Girl. Now, Hollywood purchased the right to remake this movie.

Those images are some scene of the said remake. Starring Elisha Cuthbert and Jesse Bradford. Directed by Yann Samuell.


I hope this movie will be as funny as the original version. I love watching My Sassy Girl, a romantic comedy movie.


According to some reviews My Sassy Girl was the best Korean movie of all time. Well, i think it's My Sassy Girl movie was a big hit in different country. A story of finding love all over again after a tragedy. I think this movie came from the internet that crosses the movie industry.

My Sassy Girl Korean Version was the story of a shy type man who spotted a drunk girl on a train station. Not knowing that he will fall in love to that girl. After that encounter they become friends. The girl call the man more often when she needed help. They separate for almost two years and made a promise under a tree on top of a mountain. They even buried a letter under that tree.

Oh, a love story that really touches my heart. Hope the remake of this movie as good as the original.


1 comments:

JesieBlogJourney said...

Thanks for your post on Blogcatalog. I just posted on my blog on my experience with SU and Social Bookmarking and how you can get the SU and other widget on your blog. http://jesieblogjourney.blogspot.com Hope you will benefit from it.

ss_blog_claim=b687fdcab314b53cab4c2c3f6d388da1