Clickbank

Cheap Visitors! Less Than One Cent Each!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jurassic Park IV: The Extinction this Summer of 2008

Jurassic Park IV: The Extinction The Dinosaurs will soon be rushing on big screen. The Jurassic Park IV: The Extinction is expected to be released this year 2008.

Of course the dinosaurs are still there but they will no longer terrorize the jungle. In the fourth sequel of the Jurassic Park the dinosaurs will be seen on city.

Does this movie looks like the Godzilla movie or the King Kong who will destroy each buildings or houses that will block their way?

Laura Dem is still be on this movie as Dr. Ellie Satler. William Monahan is the writer of this upcoming sequel but the director are not yet mention.

I wonder what will be the look of the dinosaurs. A modern dinosaurs? Hehe..

This movie is under production.. more updates soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie better make it cause I loved the first three Jurassic Parks and this fourth one better be awesome. Good luck with it and hope it turns out as good as the others. Whoohoo, Jurassic Park four comin up!!!

Anonymous said...

The Jurassic Park serries is one of the best ever. I own all three movies. The first one was revolutionary and I have not yet seen those dinos surpased. The Lost World is my favioret. It isn't as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it. Jurassic Park 3 was a trainreck. I didn't really like the characters and I think Joe Johnston really screwed it up. I hope the 4th will be an improvement on the awful third (although it is hard to do worse than JP3).

Anonymous said...

That is great! I can't wait to see #4. The first three kept me on edge. JP#4 come on!

Anonymous said...

JUST TO LET U ALL KNOW THAT THEIR IS NOT GOING TO B A JURASSIC PARK 4 UNTIL 2013 BECAUSE A SCRIPT WAS LEAKED ONTO BITTORENT SO THEIR CHANGING IT. FILMING BEGINS IN 2010. ITS GONNA BE SWEET THO

ss_blog_claim=b687fdcab314b53cab4c2c3f6d388da1