Clickbank

Cheap Visitors! Less Than One Cent Each!

Monday, February 11, 2008

"Yes Man" - Upcoming movie of Jim Carrey

Yes Man is a comedy movie starring none other than Jim Carrey. I know lots of Jim Carrey fans are waiting for his next movie.

Yes Man movie is set to be released on December 19, 2008. It is based from a book created by Danny Wallace. This upcoming movie is directed by Peyton Reed with Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper, Molly Sims and many more.

Yes man movie is a story of a man who decided to change his life by agreeing to everything that comes his way. Because of that, he won $45,000, he even meet a hypnotic dog, obtains a nursing degree and even finding the right girl for him.

Movie Trailer:

Coming Soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim Carrey is more suitable to do comedy movies than in suspense, like his movie 23...I guess this movie will do good also just like Jim Carrey's previous movie Bruce Almighty...

Anonymous said...

Ive read Yes Man, fantastic book.

I think Jim carrey is the man for the job (unless Danny Wallace fancies his chance at acting!)

Il say yes to watching the film...

Unknown said...

I love Jim Carey and judging by the unique story line it's looking very funny. I can't wait to see it in full length.

I HYPED Yes Man on EverHYPE and scored it 99%, which I think is very accurate.

If you get on there rate me a 5 on it and request friendship.


Yes man Movie Hype

ss_blog_claim=b687fdcab314b53cab4c2c3f6d388da1